Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday!

I've just grown one year older and wiser (ha!). Just celebrated my birthday a few days back. Hubby gave a treat at a Japanese restaurant in one of the hotels. Quite a good variety of food (it was actually a la carte buffet). Had a bit of many different items and ended up with a very full stomach. The sashimi serving was big and we could hardly finish it. Was a pity that my son suddenly didn't feel too good (felt giddy after the long ride - traffic jam was bad) and lost his appetite. His usual favorite was the soft shell crab but he couldn't even finish his spider (soft shell crab handroll). Seeing him sick, his sister also din feel like eating.

Unlike in the past, my kids forked out their pocket money to get little presents for me this year and of course plus their creative cute little cards which I treasured dearly and kept them in good condition.

To me, the best way to celebrate my birthday is to spend time with my closest family members and have a good meal together. That's the best present for me!

No comments: