Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day


Last Sunday was Mother's Day. Had a Mother's Day lunch with my dear mum a week earlier. As for this mummy here, her dear children gave her gifts-a handmade knotted key chain bought at one of the carnival at school (my little princess actually remembered and bought it a few months back) and handmade origami items from my little prince. He actually went to the website to search for the designs and folded a tulip (with a leaf), koi and Pikachu. Quite well folded, I must say.


After a home cooked meal by Daddy, we had some desserts, quite pretty ones. As they are of different flavours, we took our pick based on how they looked like. Quite yummy desserts.

My children did honour their promise to behave and not make mummy hungry on this mummy's day!

No comments: